Thursday 5 July 2012

zbrush baby character

still under working

this is another practice from zbrush to hai poly model 
Before I made the character I collected some photos as a reference, I want to create a pitiful facial expression, and I think the character should be a little lovelier. Then I painted the conception that I want to make in photoshop.
I started with the default body mesh from zbrush, and quickly modified the body into baby proportions in ZBrush. In this step, body and proportion are very important, I used the Standard, Move, clay, mPolish and Smooth brush in ZBrush. 
ZBrush 4 Release 2 has been out for a short while now, and I’m really loving some of the new features. It’s now even faster to mash a bunch of basic shapes together to get the overall form you want from a base mesh.
 
 
 "Baby Guts - zBrush turnaround screenshot"
- Here is a direct screenshot from zBrush of the 'Baby Guts' character model 
Hello my blogs reader, I know its been a long time since I posted something but I have been working at slk Studio on the holly bud film.













this is the start from maya than import zbrush

No comments:

Post a Comment