Wednesday 20 June 2012

3d obama

Making Of 'Barack Obama' by shravan rajawat

This is a personal project and will be part of my z brush work. only a few seconds on the image, I decided to go ahead , starting on concepts,  refining it on Z Brush and Photoshop.

It all starts on the model sheet, a basic planning on how the figure will be modeled, usually drawn from the front and one side.in Maya help for Photoshop.

Over the model sheets I started modeling in Maya.

With the modeling finished, I used the polygonal painting feature on ZBrush

Add caption
Add caption

Introduction

Hi, my name is shravan and I am doing 3d character for our movie project. Making a digital portrait can be a very difficult task if not prepared well

first modeling in maya .than 

 I imported the base mesh as an obj file into ZBrush and started sculpting. In this stage I was focused on the overall shape and volume of the model; I was not so concerned with likeness features.  My goal was to make good human bust sculpt and build new topology over that high res sculpt. That way I could have a more efficient edge flow for further sculpting (Fig.02).

No comments:

Post a Comment